Preparing them For The Future
Play Group Activities
We have prepared a Preschool environment that is calm, engaging, and responsive to each child at all stages of development. Children will have access to exclusive soft toys and storybooks, which have been conceptualized. Our curriculum includes a variety of interesting and inspiring activities to stimulate early brain development with a focus on creative play.
This is the program for the 2 to 3-year-old. The child needs to be at least 2 years old to attend a two-year-old:
- Loves repetition and enjoys imaginative play.
- Playgroup kids need an attention span, which is about 15 minutes.
- Play Group kids watch others play and if they have been around children for a few months, then by the time they are two and a half or three they learn to play and share with other children.
- Caring loving atmosphere aimed at providing a Stimulating environment to the child.
- Fresh home-cooked, nutritious, and well-balanced food.
- Watch your child develop step by step Anytime/ Anywhere through your mobile/laptop
- Highest Standards for Hygiene i.e. 100% transparency in food preparation and service. Complete power backup during working hours.
- Singing, Dancing, Reading, Storytime, Speaking Rhymes and Poetry and use of Dramatic Expressions and outdoor play.
- Outdoor Activities like Taking out to museums, Zoos, picnics, Doctor visits, General Store visits Adventure Island.
- Celebrating festivals like Diwali Celebrations, Rakshabandhan, Janmashtami festival, Durga Puja etc.
- Language, Gross Motor, Sensory development, Social & emotional development, and Fine motor
Hands on Activities
Music & Movement
Role Play & Drama
Large Group Time
Small Group Time
Outdoor Play/ Simulated Indoor Play
Kidz Dream World Play School Day Care gives vent to attain knowledge by using observation, sorting and comparing, creative problem solving using intelligence, reflection, documenting experiences, and valuing for comprehensive development for each future genius and at the end of the pre-primary year children should be ready to face the formal extensive education system. We sprinkle the essential moral elements throughout the curriculum which intends to motivate young minds to make better choices and make them stronger and more confident.